UQP releases most new titles simultaneously in print and ebook formats. Although not available from this website, our ebooks are available through all major ebook vendors, including: Amazon Kindle, Apple iBookstore, Baker & Taylor, Barnes & Noble NOOKbook store, Booku.com, Borders, ebooks.com, Google ebookstore, Kobo, Lightning Source, Overdrive, and Sony.
UQP eBook Collections
UQP eBook Collections provides access to selections of UQP titles suitable for distinct groups of readers. The David Unaipon Award 23 Winners Collection and Collection One of the UQ ePress Pacific Studies Series are two ideal examples.
Collections can also be compiled for specific needs, such as for students of Australian literature or for school reading lists. These collections are usually sold through library suppliers.
- An ebook lending service that integrates seamlessly with your collection management and catalogue systems.
- Marc records provided.
- Access to ePub and ePDF formats.
- Download and read on multiple platforms, multiple devices, online-or-offline for academic, research, school and public libraries.
- Free text searching within each book or across the entire collection.
- Print, email, highlight, copy, note, bookmark, read aloud, and more, come as standard features within all ebooks in all collections.
- Multiple concurrent access.
Stay In Touch
Sign up to our monthly e-newsletter on UQP's homepage, follow @uqpbooks on twitter, and like us on Facebook to find more about UQP books.